Monday, September 29, 2008

More wisdom from Phil Bredesen

Besides my appreciation to him for showering beneficence upon my hometown, I have to give Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen (D) credit for his running commentary on national news of late.

First there were his remarks on Barack Obama, and now Politico.com has a great quote from him up today.

Politico was asking its readers, many of whom are power-brokers in D.C. and various state capitols, "In light of the House vote rejecting the bail out, what now?"

Governor Bredesen responded:

"Stay calm, let the House leadership on both sides fashion some changes that will bring along more votes. Note to traders, investors, politicians: bad time for a herd mentality."

Once again, Governor, I couldn't have said it better myself.

FEELING: Like people in DC are currently running scared
LISTENING TO: The janitor vacuum the office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home