Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Providence continues

It never fails: God's providential grace is more than enough to get me through any situation -- even those that are major, paradigm-shifting ones. This week, the first after my most recent paradigm-shift, is the Week after Pentecost, and the prayer-of-the-day for this week seems to have been designed for my encouragement:
Remember, O Lord, what thou hast wrought in us and not
what we deserve; and, as thou hast called us to thy service, make us worthy of our calling; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit: one God, now and forever. Amen.
FEELING: Hopeful
LISTENING TO: Casting Crowns sing "...I need your peace to get me through / To get me through this night. / I can't live by what I feel / But by the truth your word reveals / I'm not holding on to you / But your holding on to me...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home