Thursday, August 31, 2006

Vanderbilt at Michigan Viewing Party


So I usually don't post stuff like this on my blog, but I'm really excited about it, so why not.

This Saturday (two days from now) is kick-off for Commodore Football 2006, and we open the season at the Big House in Ann Arbor, taking on the Michigan Wolverines.

Since I don't have time or money to go to Michigan, I've put together (with the help of the Birmingham Vanderbilt Club) a little viewing party at Dave's Pizza in Homewood.

If you're a Vandyfan in the general central Alabama area, you should come on down and enjoy the game. Though we may not win, but we'll still be classy. You can bet on it.

Details for the event:
VANDERBILT AT MICHIGAN
• Sat., Sept. 2, 2006
• ESPN, 11 a.m. central
• Dave's Pizza, 1819 29th Ave S, Homewood
• Wear Gold

FEELING: Pumped for Saturday
LISTENING TO: Dynamite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home