Thursday, August 10, 2006

Birthday and moving

Well folks, after helping to put a murderer behind bars for life, it was time for a trip to the Promised Land for a little bit of resting before heading back to school.

And it's been a great trip, so far, too. My grandmother, aunt, uncle, and cousin drove all the way down from Kokomo to hang out for our annual fete of my sister's birthday, which was August 9.

After news broke that my former roommate and good friend from law school, Mike Alfano, would be transferring from Cumberland to Florida State to finish law school, I had to scramble to find someone to live with me (since I love my apartment complex). Fortunately, God came through for me in a major way when he got me together with Jason Bobo, also a Cumberlander, and Bobo's friend Zac Terrell, who's an undergrad at Birmingham's UAB. As a result, I'll be keepin' a happenin' pad down at the ol' 'Forest whilst I slave away at round two of that wonderful institution of hazing they call "law school."

FEELING: Rested
LISTENING TO: The new WAY-FM translator-repeater they put up in Kingsport

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home