Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Addiction squared

So what happens when you combine two of my greatest addictions -- Facebook and blogging -- into one happy medium?

You get Facebook-blog-notes, and no time for yours truly to get anything done. Today I discovered, much to my, well, chagrin and pleasure (you know "hurts so good"), that Facebook now allows one to use RSS to simulcast one's blog on one's Facebook profile. Oh what the heck -- who am I kidding -- forget the "one's," and read "Dillon's."

That's right: as of today, Annales is live on Facebook.

There. I said it. Admission is the first step to recovery, right? We'll see. Anyway, thanks (and hatred) go to David Sawyer for his kindly informing me of this new, awesome, and deplorable development.

Oh, and by the way, if you didn't know that you could get Annales in RSS, here's the link to put it in your webclips (on Gmail) or your RSS reader (just copy and paste the link into the right spot and it should work).

FEELING: Euphoric and depressed
LISTENING TO: The new 1Ls tip-toeing about the library -- aren't they cute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home