Thursday, July 20, 2006

Frustrating love

Have you ever noticed that sometimes your parents love you so much it hurts? I'm currently experiencing an episode of that. I won't mention what it's about, because it's rather personal, but let's just say that I thank the Lord that they love me, but I wish that they would have a little more faith in me from time-to-time.

In other news, Kendall Harmon posted a link to a very well-written and well-thought-out sermon from back a year or so ago regarding how they Church should deal with one of the most pressing issues that it faces today.

An excerpt:

In fact, being a Christian means to be one who walks a different way.

In fact, being a Christian means to be one who does not seek to fulfill all physical desires.

In fact, being a Christian means to be one who shuns the lusts of the flesh and tries to walk a more noble path, to be one who follows the Christ who says, "Come, and follow me."


I'm sure you can tell where he's headed. Read it all here.

FEELING: Frustrated, but loved
LISTENING TO: A song that's stuck in my head from the radio on the drive in this morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home