Thursday, June 22, 2006

End of the summer, part one

For half this summer, I have been working in a law office down in Montgomery, Ala., as I mentioned back in the posts from May. This weekend marks the end of the first half of my summer working under the solicitor general.

It has been a very rewarding experience, and I have learned a lot -- both from my interaction with my boss and from the work that I have been assigned. During the second half of the summer, I will be switching to the violent crimes division, which deals primarily with capital trials and criminal appeals for all violent crimes.

FEELING: Tired
LISTENING TO: One of the law clerks talking about a case he's working on

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous David Sawyer said...

The livejournal is back.

Also, I think I'm gonna start "walking on my journey." It's a great idea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home