Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'm no longer a Law School-virgin...

Well, I took my first law school exam yesterday, and it wasn't quite the scary experience that I thought it would be. Thanks to preparation and studying, I think I may have done half-way decent on it.

Of course, I also felt confident coming out of my sophomore physics exam at dear ol' VU, and we all know how that turned out (and if you don't, don't ask: it's a sore subject even still).

Anywho, it's onward and upward: exam number two is this Tuesday, and the subject is Torts (not to be confused with tarts).

Feel free to pray for me and Scott (and Kat, too, while you're at it), as we prepare for exams.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Colyn said...

You should have let me help you study for your physics exam, but noooooo.....hahah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home