Saturday, March 19, 2005

Initiation

I finally crawled into bed around 5 am this morning, having just got back from Initiation. It's great to have so many new brothers. I guess I can't really say much more than that about Initiation itself. Brothers: I do have pictures from afterward available, but some of them have Ritual stuff in them, so I don't know if we can give them out.

Frats at Bat was today, too. We one our first game and lost our second one to SAE. I figure we can give them the softball game since we tied them in Rush this year. *wink*

I am beat. Getting like 2 hours of sleep (or less) and then playing softball is not the best idea we've ever come up with, but it was a lot of fun to go ahead and get to spend time with our new brothers.

Anywho, I'm going to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home