Thursday, March 24, 2005

Expedition to Memphis

I got back from Memphis today, after brother Tyler Fiveash (BYX '03) and I went down to his homeland to watch our Vanderbilt Commodores take on the Tigers of the University of Memphis, aka West Tennessee State University.

Though the 'Dores did their best, they could not conquer the thuggish Tigers, and an amazing season of Vanderbilt basketball ended last night at the FedEx Forum.

I am so proud of our team, and the work that they put into the season this year. It's the first time Vandy's had back-to-back 20-win seasons in about ten years, and I know that bodes well for the future of VU hoops.

Tee-money's house was great, and I got the full Collierville experience, not to mention a great tour of Memphis from Tyler and his dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home