Thursday, February 17, 2005

Birthdays, BYX-ing, and Basketball

Kat turns 22 on February 18, so be sure to wish her a happy birthday. Especially since I will be in the clutches of Texas, attending Summit, the national retreat for my fraternity.

Updates from Texas; play-by-play from Kat's birthday celebration; and much more, coming up this weekend. Get excited.

IN OTHER NEWS, our noble and inspiring Vanderbilt Commodores routed the evil Auburn Tigers last night on The Plains. I hope all my good friends and former Fuge co-staffers are reading this: remember how you folks made fun of the Black and Gold? Well, I've got two words for you -- war pigeon.

Tonight, the lovely, talented, and twentieth ranked Vanderbilt Commodores will take on the not-so-lovely and probably-not-as-talented Arkansas Lady Razorbacks (please note that at Vandy, we don't put 'lady' in front of our women's teams names). We need to keep winning to finish strong toward the SEC tournament. Let's go, 'Dores -- I want to smell me some bacon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home