Monday, February 28, 2005

Another great weekend...

Fun times this weekend: the brothers took the pledges out to a ropes course and we had some great bonding time. I earned the nickname (courtesy of brother David Bachman) of "Water Spider" whilst climbing the rock wall, and I earned a battle scar (courtesy of brother and pledge captain G. Houston Slatton, III) for my troubles.

ON SUNDAY, the Vanderbilt Concert Choir, of which I am a member, served as the service choir at Belmont United Methodist Church over in Hillsboro Village. It was a lot of fun; our choir sounded great; Kat got to come hear us (thanks!); and the service was amazing (I really like their new pastor at Belmont UMC).

Though this week is midterm week (one exam and two papers for me), it shouldn't be too stressful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home